Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Lame Excuse for a Post...

...because I just sent out this link to nearly 500 people and I realize I really haven't written much here. I promise I'll be better, and soon. (I know! I'll make it a 30-day Challenge--the 30-day Blog Challenge! Who's with me?)

Anyway, the current Tea of the Week is a brand-new creation. Triple Lemon: Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Lemon peel (Citrus limon), and Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus). 100% Organic, of course. It's soothing, thanks to the Lemon Balm; refreshing, thanks to the Lemongrass; and cleansing, thanks to the Lemon peel. It's lemony, but not too lemony!

Teas cheer me up. How about you?

Oh, and another thing, one of these days I'll archive the Stellaria newsletters. I know that there is a way to do it, that we do, indeed, have the technology. I just can't find the instructions just now. But someday (and soon!)

No comments: